Monday 24 October 2011

Blue Ribbon Sushi







A perennial favourite, a friend that never disappoints. Dedicated to producing a casual yet innovative dining experience for lovers of sushi and passers by. Moreover visits to Japanese restaurants always allow me to try a glass or 2 (sometimes 3) of one of my much liked spirits -sake.

Aoyagi Sashimi - live orange clam
Ayu Sushi - sweet fish
Spicy Lobster Roll
Uni

accompanied by 2 delicious Sakes:

Shima Zaki, Ginjo "Uroko"
Kokuryu, Daiginjo "Black Dragon"


119 Sullivan Street
New York, NY
Tel: 212 343 0404

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful review and photos. I have always liked the Blue Ribbon restaurants. Have you been to the one in Brooklyn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but they are moving or have moved? I should check. The one in Brooklyn was good but still not the same as the original.

      Delete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog. Its really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! New review coming up when I encounter something awesome. Not so easy as most restaurants in NY stick to the same old boring formulae. And I love something unique and interesting. Lets seeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete