Wednesday 23 January 2008

Kiss & Fly






Kiss & Fly...! Isn't that what we want to do all the time? Ha Ha! The same group that has opened Bagatelle has also opened this super chic night club. I was thrilled when Jaclyn invited me to take a look at the nightclub before it was opening for a party. And as soon as I walked in the space, it just took my breath away. An incredible mixture of sci-fi cool and exotic elegance. The fact that it was devoid of the beautiful party people made it easier for me to just take in the sheer loveliness of the architecture, furnishings and ambiance.

So now, I have to go back for a different experience, to hear the clink of champagne glasses, whisper of well shod heels and the kaleidoscope of music and laughter.

409, West 14th Street
New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment