Wednesday 27 January 2010

Moto







Going out to dinner at Moto was a wonderful present. The restaurant is named after parts of a bike that have been refitted into the beer taps at the bar,
the interior is a poem
written by
Dostoevsky,
the atmosphere
is reminiscent
of a Gothic novel
set in an
old
forgotten
room
of a castle
where
the Vampyre
Armand lived
a long
long time ago.

This evening I sat with two of my favorite poets, Rabindranath Tagore and Mr. D over glasses of wine, some mac and cheese, a portobello Pannini and the most delightful Date and Toffee cake.

Moto
394 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY
Tel: (718) 599-6895

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love your reviews. I cannot wait for the next one. I have been to almost all the restaurants that you have reviewd. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing photographer and yes, the restaurants and bars that you write about are all in very good taste. Every time when my friends go to New York I always recommend your blog to them. Much better than any guide book and very personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You writing is HOT. The pictures are HOT. And YOU are HOT! With my compliments,

    The Vampyre Armand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Your work is very sophisticated and fun at the same time. Love your view of the world. Mathilda B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this review. Great shots of the place.

    ReplyDelete